- If you would like to place an order or just need more information about us or one of our products, please call our main office at 510-823-2224 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. USA pacific time, Monday thru Friday) or email us at email@example.com.
- DishCo SF accepts all major credit cards, checks, and cash.
- We do not offer credit / account terms. All orders must be paid in full before the merchandise is shipped from our facility.
- If out of state customers need to pay by check or cash, we will be happy to hold the order until payment arrives.
- If paying by check, the order will be shipped after the check clears.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24-48 hours.
- DishCo SF typically only ships full cases, by the pallet. This is the safest and most cost effective way of shipping.
- Customers can choose to have 1—3 cases shipped via services like Fed-EX and UPS, but DishCo SF will not be held responsible for broken or damaged merchandise.
- DishCo SF will do its best to provide the quickest, low-cost shipping available to your area. We can provide both FTL (Full Truck Load) and LTL (Less than Full Truck Load) shipping services.
- Transit times vary depending on location and level of service. Accurate delivery estimates will be provided at time of order.
- Rates will vary depending on level of service (expedited vs. regular) and the customer’s needs at the delivery location (lift gate service, etc.)
- Please note that additional charges may apply for deliveries to non-commercial locations, including, but not limited to: shopping malls, resorts, hotels, golf courses, schools, and residential areas.
- Should our shipping solutions not fit your needs, customers will have the option of arranging their own shipping company to pick up their merchandise from our facility. We charge a $40 fee for this option.